Across the world, Corona Virus (COVID-19) has changed how we live our day to day lives. COVID-19 has impacted the world in a way we have never seen before and our hearts go out to those who have been affected by the pandemic. Kerala Club is concerned about the spread and effects of Coronavirus in our area/community.
As a responsible organization, we will try to help our community and those who are in need. We are standing by to offer assistance through many possible ways:
For Healthcare Workers:
We are grateful for all the sacrifices you are doing for all those impacted in the metro-Detroit area. In an effort to support your ongoing effort, Kerala Club has obtained Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) that will be available to the healthcare workers in the community. We will have face shields and N95 masks to those interested. If you are interested in obtaining either one, please submit an online request form by clicking the button below.
For Our Community:
To support our community, we have initiated a program called KC Cares. Through KCCares initiative, we will assist those in our community by addressing their questions and/or finding resources that can help them directly. We have set up a dedicated Corona Virus related webpage that with many resources that may address your questions or concerns.
In addition, we are also joining hands with the Federation of Malayalee Associations of Americas (FOMAA) to form a regional task force to support our Malayalee community. This will help us to serve our community tremendously with additional resources to help with few of the items listed below:
- Provide you with clear reliable information
- Emergency Travel plans to either domestic /international
- Is your work place closed because of coronavirus and you do not have an income
- How to apply for emergency relief from the government?
- Are you Immunocompromised ?
- Questions on Insurance coverage
- Questions on Testing – Availability, Location etc
- Get in touch with a doctor to discuss your symptoms
- Any Prescription refill problems
- Facing any Visa issues due to the travel restrictions?
- Ask our Doctors” Web conference with Doctors panel
- DIY (Do it Yourself) video series
- Support our healthcare community members through this difficult times
- Need information on will and trust?
Please call or send us a message
Dhanya Menon: 313-618-5098
Subhash Ramachandran: 248-494-1825
Swapna Gopalakrishnan: 201-916-8919
Symptom Checker for Covid
Covid Hotline Details
Michigan State Corona Update
University of Michigan Covid Hotline
Michigan COVID-19 Statistics
Oakland Covid Hotline
Macomb County Helpline
Wayne County Helpline
Emergency Curbside Screening
Washtenaw County Hotline
Redcross Plasma Registry
What is Corona Virus?
Do You Need Help?
Kerala club is standing by to support you during this difficult times. If you are in need of assistance or have any questions please send us an email to:
Submit the form below.